Lok Awas Yojna Mohali 2019 [Lok Awas Yojna Sector 74a Mohali]
This is good news for those who want an affordable home for their family. Many of us have a common dream which is a fabulous house. But due to Globalisation, the current rate of the house is increased. so many of us can not afford the house. But the Lok Awas Yojna initiated by the government considered as a boon for the lower-middle-class family. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Urban (PMAY) is an initiative launched by the Government of India under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. As per this scheme, affordable housing will be provided to the urban poor between 2015-2022, with the help of financial assistance provided by the central government. For all information stay with a page for the latest update.
About The Lok Awas Yojna [Lok Awas Premium Mohali]
This is the scheme for the lower-middle-class family this is the right platform by which anyone finds their dream home. The government has been trying to make Affordable housing sector 4a Mohali more affordable over the years. However, 2016 and 2017 was one of the most successful years with the implementation of PMAY and CLSS. The government, last year, was focusing on building more houses for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Lower Income Groups (LIG). This has allowed the lower-income groups and economically weaker sections to afford to house and this scheme is expected to enable more individuals to do so in the near future.
Lok Awas Yojana (Urban) Mohali – www.lokawasmohali.com
As the name suggests, it focuses on providing housing to all people living in urban areas by 2022. The credit linked subsidy scheme is a remarkable feature that can be linked with the urban component. The interest subsidy is offered to the beneficiaries when they avail the housing loan. This scheme offers central assistance to States and Union Territories for building houses to all the deserving sections of the society and the prime focus needs to be given to the economically weaker sections and urban slums. keep visiting this page for the latest update. we will provide you all the information by this page.
Documents Required for (Lok Awas Yojna application in Mohali)
- ID proof – PAN card, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, etc.
- Address proof – Utility bills, etc.
- Proof of income – Payslips, tax returns, Form 16, etc.
- Property documents – Agreement to Sell, an affidavit that the beneficiary’s family does not own an all-weather house in any part of the country, NOC from the housing society, receipt of advance payments, etc.
How can one apply for PM Awas Yojana Online in Mohali
- Log into the official Lok Awas Yojana website www.lokawasmohali.com
- On the main page, click on ‘Citizen Assessment’
- From the dropdown, click on the appropriate title
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on ‘Submit’
- After validating your information, the next page will prompt you to fill in your personal information such as; name, caste, etc.
- After entering the information, scroll down to enter the captcha code and then click on ‘Submit’